Li-Polymer Battery – Low and High Temperature Formula
- High operating voltage of 3.7V and energy density
- High discharge rate for more powerful devices
- Lithium-ion polymer batteries are of outstanding discharge rate, sufficient to power a hard disk, a video camera’s motor and other devices
- Stable discharge under various environmental temperature conditions
- Lithium-ion polymer batteries provide stable discharge within a wide range of temperatures, from –20℃ to +80℃
- Superior storage characteristics
- The self-discharge rate of Lithium-ion polymer battery is about 3% per month when stored at room temperature
- Excellent cost performance and long cycle life
- Superior recharging properties ensure a service life up to 500- 800 cycles under normal usage conditions
- Environmentally friendly
We can build any size to meet your requirements. Below are a list of our standard sizes.
*Alium can modify our formula to meet customers specific temperature need per ranges listed below.
Temperature Ranges Available for Lipo Cells
|Chemical Formulas||Discharge Temperature Range C||Charge Temperature Range C|
|Regular||-20 to 55||0 to 45|
|Low Temperature||-30 to 45||0 to 45|
|Sub-high Temperture||-10 to 70||0 to 45|
|High Temperture||-10 to 80||0 to 45|
|Low-High Temperature||-20 to 70||0 to 45|
The parameters on this page are only for reference. For more information, please consult Alium Batteries.