With 30 years of industry experience, Alium Batteries has a long history of helping customers transition to new battery technologies. Over the past few years, there has been a growing shift within the rechargeable battery landscape and new markets are creating an increased demand for Li-ion solutions. Alium Batteries has started to convert a new generation of customers within the professional cleaning industry who are replacing their Lead Acid battery systems with Li-ion or electrifying their products completely over from internal combustion engines (ICE). Some of these industrial cleaning applications include:
- Walk-Behind Scrubbers / Burnishers
- Vacuums (Cordless/Backpack)
- Ride-on Equipment (Sweepers/Scrubbers)
- Autonomous Cleaning Vehicles
- And More!
These products typically require a modular battery pack architecture with high-efficiency & long-cycle life expectancies to ensure superior performance and extend runtime and intelligent battery management and built-in telematics to understand the State of Charge (SOC) and State of Health (SOH) of the batteries. Li-ion technology offers the best power and energy density to help maximize cleaning performance and supports fast charging to improve job site efficiency and productivity across work shifts.
Alium Batteries is the preferred partner of the world’s leading Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) Professional Cleaning Equipment.
- 30 years of industry experience designing & manufacturing battery packs, chargers and powers supplies for consumer applications
- Broad market/application experience – technical innovations we’ve developed for the other sectors make their way into mainstream consumer applications, giving you the additional benefit of our IP.
- Expansive global footprint with localized operations & support
- Flexible supply-chain and logistics expertise
- Vertically integrated manufacturing capabilities save time and costs
- In-house design, tooling & testing capabilities
- Quality & regulatory testing to ensure faster compliance